Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day EFAW)
Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) (EFAW)
This course is designed for anyone wanting to learn first aid or become an accredited emergency first aider or appointed person within the workplace. This course provides learners with skills and the knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk work environments.
All our trainers are medical professionals and know the importance of A.E.D (Automated External Defibrillator). As of 31 st December 2016 it became a mandatory element in all First Aid courses.
Length of course:
This course will enable you to:
- understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- be able to assess an incident.
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
- be able to recognise and assist a casualty with external bleeding
- be able to manage a casualty who is suffering from shock.
- be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
Learner entry requirements:
No previous training or first aid experience required to attend this course.