Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day EFAW)
Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) (EFAW)
This course is designed for anyone wanting to learn first aid or become an accredited emergency first aider or appointed person within the workplace. This course provides learners with skills and the knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk work environments.
All our trainers are medical professionals and know the importance of A.E.D (Automated External Defibrillator) so incorporate an element of it into all our courses.
Length of course:
This course will enable you to:
- understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- be able to assess an incident.
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally.
- be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally.
- be able to recognise and assist a casualty with external bleeding
- be able to manage a casualty who is suffering from shock.
- be able to manage a casualty with a minor injury.
Learner entry requirements:
No previous training required to attend this course, just a willingness to learn.