Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and AED
Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R) and Automated External Defibrillation (A.E.D)
Learner entry requirements:
Length of course:
This course will teach you to:
- understand basic life support requirements.
- be able to demonstrate basic life support techniques and automated external defibrillator use in line with current British Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
- be able to demonstrate post resuscitation procedures.
- be able to carry out basic user maintenance and troubleshoot problems with an automated external defibrillator.
- understand the safe use of an automated external defibrillator.