Here at M.A.D First Aid we feel very passionate about the service we provide (First Aid Training Leyland). With the right training and support, provided by our dedicated team you will gain the right skills and confidence to Make A Difference in a time of need.
M.A.D is an acronym for Make A Difference. We are a rapidly expanding company that provides First Aid Training in Leyland, Lancashire and throughout the North West of England.
Why choose M.A.D First Aid?
Our expertise and extensive experience has developed from many years working within the ambulance service as HCPC registered Paramedics. Through this we can share our knowledge to empower you with the right skills to deal with real life emergency situations.
- Professional First Aid Training in Leyland, Lancashire
- We are a Lancashire County Council Approved provider of Paediatric First Aid courses
- We only teach what we know
- We concentrate on first aid training and other medical related courses
- We offer a range of nationally recognised first aid courses that are regulated by the government body Ofqual and provided by the awarding body of AoFA
- Our professional team will provide an exciting learning experience which will ensure your development of valuable first aid skills
- On-site and off-site training depending on your request
- Pre course learning material provided
First Aid Training Leyland – Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF) (EFAW)
This course is designed for anyone wanting to learn first aid or become an accredited emergency first aider or appointed person within the workplace. This course provides learners with skills and the knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk work environments.
All our trainers are medical professionals and know the importance of A.E.D (Automated External Defibrillator) so incorporate an element of it into all our courses.
First Aid Training Leyland – First Aid at Work (FAW) Course
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) (FAW)
This course is designed for anyone wanting to become an accredited workplace first aider or someone who would like to enter the world of event cover. It is particularly appropriate to companies/individuals where HSE Guidelines recommend a qualified person within the workplace.
You will be taught by medical professionals who will help you gain confidence in the skills you are taught.