We provide training for GP Surgeries & Health Centres
The resuscitation council (UK) quality standards for cardiopulmonary resuscitation practice and training recommends that all staff in GP surgeries and Health centres, both clinical and non-clinical staff, should undergo regular training in resuscitation of both adults and children.
Clinical staff to receive training on an annual basis
Non clinical staff every 3yrs.
This course covers
Chain of Survival
Adult Basic Life Support with use of Pocket Mask and Defibrillator (AED)
Paediatric Basic Life Support
Unconscious patient/Recovery position
We can also include a small element of anaphylaxis/Auto injectors if required.
M.A.D is an acronym for Make A Difference. We are a rapidly expanding company that provides First Aid Training For GP Practices throughout and the North West of England.
Here at M.A.D First Aid we feel very passionate about the service we provide. With the right training and support provided by our dedicated team you will gain the right skills and confidence to Make A Difference in a time of need.
Why choose us?
- Our expertise and extensive experience has developed from many years working within the ambulance service as HCPC registered Paramedics. Through this we can share our knowledge to empower you with the right skills to deal with real life emergency situations.
- We are a Lancashire County Council Approved provider of Paediatric First Aid courses.
- We only teach what we know.
- We concentrate on first aid training and other medical related courses.
- We offer a range of nationally recognised first aid courses that are regulated by the government body Ofqual and provided by the awarding body of AoFA.
- Our professional team will provide an exciting learning experience which will ensure your development of valuble first aid skills.
- On-site and off-site training depending on your request.
- Pre course learning material provided.